Are you a personal user who needs to have secure communications between iOS devices and/or desktop computers that are compliant with the OpenPGP standard? SecuMail can do it!SecuMail is a partial implementation of the OpenPGP standard (RFC2440…..
What's New in Version 1.4
- Added support for one-pass signature generation (adds signature compatibility with GPGTools/GPGMail).
- Added option to embed message in email body.
- Added option to add Version.txt when in attach mode.
- Added option to add UTF-8 BOM to messages.
- Fixed memory starvation issue when decoding large attachments.
- Improved MIME parser to be compatible with enigmail MIME generator.
- Improved handling of UTF-8 encoded attachment names.
Rated 5/5 based on 1 customer reviews.
Helps me with work files
we use pgp and gpg and works great with both file types, support is the greatest!!! They wored with me to get everything working...thanks guys!
Write a Review